OLAWUYI RACETT NIGERIA LTD., UNITED KINGDOM
- AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM (AIS)
- The Automated Irrigation System (AIS) consists of Monitoring Units, Control Units, Irrigation Pipeline Valves, and a Network of Irrigation Pipelines to provide Automatic Irrigation to Irrigation Blocks.
- The Automated Irrigation System (AIS) automatically and continuously measures the temperature, humidity, and moisture level in the soil using a Monitoring Unit embedded in the soil. Each valve in the irrigation pipeline is fitted with a Control Unit that electrically controls its power supply. The water pump at the water source is also fitted with a Control unit.
- When the moisture level drops below a certain threshold, the Monitoring Units send a wireless message to the water pump and the pipeline valves of the irrigation system, altering their power supply, causing water to flow through the system and water the soil in the Irrigation Block.
- When the moisture level rises above a certain level, the system sends a wireless message to the water pump and the pipeline valves in the irrigation system, altering the power supply to the water pump and valves to close them, causing water to stop flowing through the system and the pump to stop allowing water from the water source flow into the irrigation pipelines and into the Irrigation Block.
- The Automated Irrigation System can be applied to a Single Irrigation Block (20 m by 20 m) requiring irrigation or multiple irrigation blocks with differing irrigation requirements.
2. AUTOMATED IRRIGATION PIPELINE NETWORK OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE
- The Automated Irrigation Software enable farmers accurately model the appropriate small-scale irrigation system best suited for their land, prior to installation. It also enables farmers to estimate the cost of the ideal small-scale irrigation system.
- The software automatically sections the land into irrigation blocks and shows the placement of every component of the system on the farmer’s land. It also provides a cost estimate for the customized system.
- The software models small-scale irrigation systems for Surface Irrigation, Drip Irrigation, Subsurface Irrigation and Sprinkler Irrigation.
- The Automated Irrigation Software is also capable of modeling large-scale irrigation systems and providing a detailed cost estimate for each custom irrigation system modeled by the software.
SOME OF THE INNOVATIVE FEATURES OF THE AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM (AIS) SOFTWARE INCLUDE THE ABILITY TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING:
- SIMULATION OF IRRIGATION WATER
2. IRRIGATION CROP GROWTH BY MONTH
3. HARVEST AT IRRIGATION
4. PROFIT FROM IRRIGATION
OLAWUYI RACETT NIGERIA LTD., UNITED KINGDOMRC14668218HAS FILED THE USA PATENT FOR THE AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM AND THE AUTOMATED IRRIGATAION SOFTWARE IN 2023.
TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF OLAWUYI RACETT NIGERIA LTD. UNITED KINGDOM RC14668218’S AUTOMATED IRRIGATION SYSTEM (AIS) SOFTWARE, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
OLAWUYI RACETT NIGERIA LTD., RC14668218 AISUK SOFTWARE